- I Was An iPhone Addict, video at Richard Telles Fine Art, Los Angeles, Jan 13 - Feb 24, 2018.
- Welcome to the Dollhouse, (group show with Robert Frank, Joel Shapiro, Roy Lichtenstein, Lee Friedlander, Jim Iserman, Jorge Pardo, Sharon Lockhart, Mike Kelley and 7 Judy Fiskin photographs.), MOCA at the Pacific Design Center, Los Angeles, Jan 20 - April 8, 2018.
- Artists on Art: Judy Fiskin on Lee Friedlander, LACMA Unframed (standalone video).
- Some Aesthetic Decisions: A Centennial Celebration of Marcel Duchamp's Fountain (group show with John Baldessari, Sophie Calle, Sherrie Levine, Jeff Koons, Jorge Pardo, Francis Picabia, Julian Schnabel, Andy Warhol — and 40 Judy Fiskin photographs from the series "Some Aesthetic Decisions," and the video "50 Ways to Set the Table".) NSU Art Museum, Fort Lauderdale, May 14-Sept. 3, 2017.
- "The End of Photography" video at the National Gallery, Washington, DC
"Intersections" exhibition, May 29, 2016-Jan. 2, 2017
- "The End of Photography" video at the Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh, PA
"Strength in Numbers: Photography in Groups" exhibition, July 23, 2016-Feb. 6, 2017
Recent Reviews & Articles:
- "Judy Fiskin's funny, thought-provoking confessions of an iPhone addict" in Los Angeles Times, Feb. 2018.
- "Judy Fiskin's 'I Was an iPhone Addict' at Richard Telles Fine Art" on Art and Cake, Feb. 2018.
- "Catherine Opie and Judy Fiskin" on Art Talk, KCRW.com, Jan. 2018.
- "Best of 2016: Three Funerals and Some Acts of Preservation." In ARTFORUM, Dec. 2016.
- "A New Crop of Artists Re-create a Famed 1968 LACMA Photograph" in Vanity Fair, Dec. 2016
- "Grayer Los Angeles: Top Ten Very Mature Artists in Southern California" in Artillery Magazine, Sept. 7, 2016
- "Judy Fiskin at Richard Telles Fine Art" in Artforum.com Critics' Picks, week of April 7, 2016
- "50 Masterpieces at LACMA" in the Los Angeles Times, April 9, 2015
- Roberta Smith reviews Judy Fiskin photos and video in The New York Times